Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back From Penang.

1stly, alhamdulillah, everythings fine, goin smooth.
Its just sometimes, the side effect is hurting too much, im holy choke.

Before goin to a.s, mama decided to go to sunway carnival, at 10.30 a.m, its in the MORNING.
I was like, "Ma, its CNY, makhluk mana nak bukak sunway for us?"
She's like, "I was born in Penang, I know how they work here."
Fine fine.
So we went there.
Sumpah seronok sebab its just us in the mall. My parents, me & my lil bro.
Boleh lompat2, screaming here & there, buat tarian bogel pun boleh, theres no one, except the workers la kannn.

Since Im broke, so, say hello to window shopping, more like, WIDOW shopping for me.

Then when we were heading to as, I asked mama.
"How to spell sympathy?"
"S-Y-M-P-A-T-H-Y I guess"
"Yea, I was thinking the same" I said.
"Its S-Y-M-P-H-A-T-Y la nabila, dont be so idiota" said my bro.
So we quarrel over a word for almost half an hour. Truly idiots.

Congrats to zet for a band 4. Eventho shes not satisfied, its a good start for her tho. (:






Adblock



Currently studying the cute lil moves.
(:

No comments: